Sunday, January 6, 2013

without weather!

I guess I missed the forecast where we were to get snow!  Yes, I awoke at 330am this morning to it snowing.  I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming or my eye sight was blurry. 

Sure enough, when I got up and around later this morning I heard snow showers were forecasted.  Too bad there is only about half an inch of snow.  And it doesn't seem to be the packing kind needed for snow balls or snowmen.  Bummer!

My youngest loves to build and create things out of snow.  If he could, he would stay outside most of the day playing in it.  Back in November, when we had a few inches, he got dressed and went out to build a snowman before school!

His snowman was all that was left though of the snowfall by the time he arrived home from school.

I was glad he was persistent in his pleas to play in the snow before school.  Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to show you his masterpiece.

Hoping you have a pleasant weather day where ever you may be today!

No comments:

Post a Comment