Sunday, January 20, 2013

without so many books to read!

Ok, I have figured out why I'm not blogging daily... it's my feverish desire to finish all the books on my TBR list/pile.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it! *Grin*

Last night instead of blogging, I chose to finish reading When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James.

Truthfully, I think my blogging is suffering because I've been on a non-stop reading spree.  I think it started when my family gifted me with a eReader on Mother's Day.  Fifty percent of the books I've been reading have been on that very eReader.  The other fifty, paperbacks from my local library.

Just some of the authors I've been reading are ... Amelia Grey, Caridad Pineiro, Irene Peterson, Elisabeth Naughton, Chris Redding, Jenn Nixon, Lynn Kurland, and Susan Wiggs.

Who are you reading?  What genre?

No comments:

Post a Comment