Monday, January 21, 2013

without ice cream!

This one's for you Jacki! :)  I asked for topic suggestions and I think Jacki's suggestion of "ice cream" is MUCH BETTER than "dentist."

When I was pregnant with my first child, I fell in love with Chocolate Chip Mint made by a specific company.  I found it in these cute little pint size containers.  I would sit and eat the entire container; being *so* disappointed when I would scrap the bottom.

Soon though, I found that this ice cream company carried my favorite flavor in half gallon size.  I was in trouble then! :)

As soon as our oldest child began to order ice cream I started to see a pattern... he LOVES Chocolate Chip Mint just like his mother.  Now, could that be that he has similar tastes like his mother?  Or could it be because I ate SO much while being pregnant with him?  What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment