Monday, February 20, 2012

Without Spring!

Well, after checking the local forecast I am making an assumption that I will need to get our lawn mower service very soon. With Spring flowers blossoming already in mid-February, I'm sure our lawn will be awakening and in need of mowing before the end of March.

I've learned one cliché, "the early bird gets the worm," or call the tractor service center ASAP because everyone else will be too.  And if I don't, it will be May before I can start mowing.  We learned this the hard way a few years ago.  I called to set up a preseason service appointment and there was a six (6) week wait.  Worse was the fact we had a dead battery, and when we tried to charge it we blew a device that had to be replaced.  Thankfully, we had a neighbor who loaned us their tractor and we were able to stay on top of our lawn.

So, to my To-do list I will be adding "call tractor service center."  Mind you there are only a few million other items that proceed this task.


Are you ready for Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment