Saturday, February 4, 2012

Without Social Studies Projects!

Tonight is the evening of Day 4 of my challenge to myself to keep blogging daily. If you read my first post today you know that I failed to post last night. Well, before crashing tonight I'm posting about my middle son's Social Studies Project.

He and a classmate chose the twelve Olympian Gods and Goddesses of Greek Mythology. The kids are amazing with what they are doing with a few Popsicle sticks, match sticks, aluminum foil, and modeling clay. Though, what mystifies me more is that my kid knows all sorts of interesting details about the Gods and Goddesses... and can name them all. Could you for the fun of it?

If you think you can, write them down and then check the link above... Let me know how many you were able to name.

No comments:

Post a Comment