Tuesday, April 2, 2013

without a new start, it is Springtime right?!?


Hello world!

Ok, I fell off the band wagon.  I stopped composing blog entries when I became extremely overwhelmed and stressed.  One day led to two days behind.  And seven led to fourteen.  Three weeks led to a month.  Next thing I knew it was April 1st.

Yesterday, I contemplated writing a blog entry at many times during the day and but then realized it was 10:00 pm.  Another day gone. Zip... BANG!

Today I decided before it's 10:00 am I was going to post an entry!  Friends I'm back!  I'm going to write, not daily but at least once a week.  Probably Tuesday mornings, because Mondays are just so dang hard to get through with a normal list of "to-do's" I'm not going to stress myself out.  But another writer-friend did suggest doing "it" same day, same time and then it will become habit... what is it, after five times, or is it five weeks.

 
I have other "to-do's" now on a regular basis.  I've picked up a new client... wish it was six or ten more, but I guess I need to less FBing and surfing and more promoting of my "services" if I want more clients!  Right?!?!!!  RIGHT!!!

Off to work I go! Hi-ho Hi-ho!


Smile... it makes people wonder what you've been up to!

1 comment:

  1. You do what you can. First things first because you cannot pressure your imagination into coming up with great stuff day after day.
    Well, maybe you can, but then you have to find the time to put it all down.

    Love the photos, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete