I have had this blogger account for years and I completely forgot about it. Another member of a writers’ group I belong to mentioned losing access to theirs and a little voice in the back of my head said, “Hey, don’t you have one too?”
So, I went through my files and found the username and
password. I found the URL and selected it, sign in, and then filled in my details
and held my breath. Would it work? Or would I too find out I lost access to my
account.
I am lucky. I know it. There before me was mine, just where
I left it to too many years to count. I honestly don’t remember why I stopped when
I did, but I’m ecstatic I can access it.
For the past few weeks I’ve been considering writing new entries,
but then I thought where do I start? Some things have changed since I wrote that
last blog more than thirteen years ago. The old ones were about raising our
children, school work, sports, scouts, our beloved pets, and life in general.
What should the new ones be about?
Destiny, Fate, and the Three Graces sat around laughing
hysterically. With a blog entitled, “Life Would Be Dull…” I asked for it. These
ladies decided to give me more life experiences that I could share with my
readers, while adding to my new gray hair collection.
Check back in a few, because life has been far from dull
around here…
No comments:
Post a Comment